* Qty 1 - Test Kit Case
* Qty 3 - 6' Test Hose Assemblies fitted with M16x2 female hose ends
* Qty 3 - CF1P Series Gauges (2/5" Glycerine-Filled, 1/4" NPT bottom connections, 60 psi, 3,000 psi, 10,000 psi)
* Qty 1 - 1/4" NPT Female to M16x2 Male Fitting
* Qty 1 - M16x2 Hose Union
* Qty 4 - M61x2 Test Points (Connection size: 1/8" NPT, 1/4" NPT, 04 SAEm 06 SAE)
Other gauge pressure ranges and test point connection sizes available by special request
NACHI PVS Piston Pump Thru Shaft Series
* Pump Flow range from 8 cc to 45 cc
* 3000 psi, 3625 peak
* 2000 rpm max
* Front pumps available with keyed or spline shaft
* Rear pumps splined shaft
* Pumps are supplied with stroke adjustment, adjustable to approx 50% max flow range
NACHI IS OFFERING EXTERNAL GEAR PUMPS!
NASGP Series External Gear Pump
* External Gear Design
* JIC/SAE Connections
* Flow Rate: 3.8 - 10.9 gpm
* Rated Pressure: 3625 psi
MICRO TUBE BENDER from IMPERIAL
Imperial is launching a NEW Micro Tube Bender for inline bends!
For 3/16" and 1/4" O.D. Soft Copper and Aluminum Tubing
- Low profile for tight access, inline bends
- Use 1/4" ratchet to drive
- patent pending
Tub O'Scrub Heavy Duty Hand Cleaner
Unique Biodegradable Formula
- Removes grease, oil and tough grime
- Walnut shell formula will NOT block drains or septic tank systems where other other formulas with low-cost pumice will
- Walnut shells completely sanitized & safe for use
- Petroleum distillates can be harmful to water & septic systems
- Can be a skin irritant
- Lanolin, aloe vera, & vitamin E among other emoolients that leave hands soft and moisturized after use
- Quick water rinse
New! FasTest 60/70 Series with SurConnect™
- SurConnect™ green ring becomes visible when properly connected to test piece
- Instant push/pull connection improves ergonomics & throughput
- Pressure assisted sealing ensure safety as pressure increases
- High flow design for optimal testing
- Stainless steel components provide a robust, durable product
Spectroline Aviation Marksman™ II Ultrasonic Diagnostic Tool MDE-2000LNC
Quickly detects compressed air, natural gas, propane tank, vacuum, steam, refrigerant and other pressurized leaks.
Ideal for Aircraft:
* Pneumatic Systems
* Fuel System Pressurization Testing
* Oxygen Lines and Valves
* Internal Leaks in Hydraulic Valves and Actuators
* Fuel Cell Testing
* Identifying Caviatation in Hydraulic Pumps
* Arcing in Wave Guides
* Cabin Pressurization Testing
* Pitot Static Systems
* Health Checks
Product Highlight: Leak Tracker™ Leak Detection Kit
Finds leaks fast in small to medium petroleum or synthetic-based fluid systems. Ideal for all industrial fluid system applications including:
* Hydraulic Systems
* Fuel Systems
NOW AVAILABLE! Holmbury is offering Replacement Cartridge Couplers for the Faster 4BD4FH/4BD4FI
Holmbury's FFC Series is a replacement flat face cartridge coupler for the Faster 4BD4FH and 4BD4FI blocks. The FFC Series is designed for the quick changeover of hydraulic attachments for skid steer loaders, compact loaders, backhoe loaders and compact utility vehicles.
- Internal design allows the female half to always be depressurized when disconnected.
- Male has built-in connect under pressure functionaility
- Couplers are flat face and are designed to the ISO 16028 Standard
- Low profile coupler design minimizes side loading
- Low cost replacement couplers
Atlantex Introduces Tufftex Heavy Duty Reusable Abrasion Sleeve
Tufftex HD provides long-wearing abrasion protection in the most extreme and aggressive applications. Extend the life of mooring lines, hydraulic hoses, oilfield hose assemblies, and other critical systems prone to damage from severe external abrasion and wear.
*Tufftex HD HLC - Heavy Duty Reusable Abrasion Sleeve with Velcro Closure
* Tufftex HD Zip - Heavy Duty Reusable Abrasion Sleeve with Zipper Closure
New to CFA Industries' Product Offering
CFA Industries Inc. has teamed up with Dynamic Fluid Components to offer their extensive line of products to the Canadian hydraulic, pneumatic, process, petrochemical and other allied industries.
Dynamic's product offering includes:
- Low-speed High-torque Hydraulic Motors
- Fixed Displacement Gear Pumps/Motors and Flow Dividers
- Needle Valves / Flow Control Valves / Pressure Compensated Flow Control Valves, Check Valves, Selector Valves, Log Splitter Control Vlaves
- High Pressure Ball Valves
- Pressure Gauges & Accessories
- Test points / Hoses / Fittings / Probes & Test Kits
- Filter Filler Breather Caps
Holmbury Multiplate couplers Now Available
Holmbury's MP Series multiplate couplers allow the simultaneous connection of multiple hydraulic lines. The MP series inherits the benefits of Holmbury's flat face coupler design.
- Connect under pressure male couplers
- Couplers are circlip mounted and can be replaced or removed easily
- Flat faces are easily wiped clean
- Allows for minimal inclusion of air and contaminents during connection
- Flat face design prevents fluid loss during disconnection
- Electrical connections may be added upon request
- Various configurations for handle and button arrangement available upon request
- Bidirectional flow
Coming Soon! Holmbury High Pressure Poppet Valve Couplers
Holmbury KM 115/116 Series high pressure poppet valve couplers are primarily used in bolt tensioners, hydraulic jacks, hydraulic hammers and other high pressure applications. The KM 116 can withstand a higher maximum pressure thatn the KM 115.
- 1000 bar maximum working pressure (KM 115), 1500 bar maximum working pressure (KM 116)
- Poppet valve design
- Locking ball system allows quick disconnection
- Bidirectional flow
GET THE RIGHT WATER HOSE FOR THE JOB!
Garden Flexeel - Lightweight and highly durable, this hose has a slender profile and remains flexible even in very low temperatures. It is suitable for use in moderate-flow applications such as garden or greenhouse watering and light-duty washdown
Water Flexeel - Water Flexeel incorporates the features of Flexeel into an industrial strength water hose. This hose is perfect for heavy, continual use. Water Flexeel is available in 1/2" and 5/8" ID and features standard 3/4" garden hose threads
Yellow Belly Industrial Wash Down - Constructed of a lightweight yet durable hybrid PVC material, this hose has the same characteristics of Coilhose's Yellow Belly Air Hose, but in an industrial wash down version.
Contact us for more information.
Celebrating 30 Years of Business!
This year, CFA Industries Inc. celebrates 30 years in business. We are grateful for our loyal customers, employees and partners for helping make CFA's 30 years in business a success. These relationships have shaped our history and will guide our future.
* Intergrated splash-resistant design can be used with the pressure/vaccum option
* Threaded-in mounting design for new or existing filler ports
* Standard thread sizes of 2 1/2" - 12 UN (SAE-32), 1 1/4" NPTF, or M52X2
* 10 Micron air filtration keeps contaminants from entering the reservoir
* Glass-filled nylon construction provides all-weather durability
FasTest's JNL and JXL NuJaws Quick Connnectors
The NuJaws connectors are able to create a leak-tight connection to virtually any type of straight tube, straight bore, step bore or cast surfaces, which are often found in several manufacturing industries.
- Seal either internally (JNL) or externally (JXL)
- Accomodates tubes ranging from .25" to .875"
- Leak tight connection up to 1,000 psi
- Two-way lever actuated
New to the Coilhose Yellow Belly Line
Coilhose is now offering Yellow Belly Wash Down Hose, 5/8" x 50'!
The Yellow Belly Industrial Wash Down Hose is constructed of a lightweight, durable Hybrid PVC material and offers an excellent alternative to the traditional rubber and plastic wash down hoses. Yellow Belly remains flexible even in cold temperatures, lies flat to prevent tripping hazards, and rolls out and stores well. Equipped with strong, plated brass fittings with garden hose threads, this hose will provide years of dependable service!
Yellow Belly Field Repairable Fittings are Now Available!
Repairable Rigid 1/4" ID x 1/4" MPT
Repairable Rigig 3/8" ID, 1/4" MPT
1/4" ID Splicer
KevTex Fabric is New to the Atlantex Kevlar Collection!
KevTex Fabric is a high quality, heavy weight blended aramid protective fabric designed to protect equipment and personnel in a wide range of applications. By using a blend of aramid fibers, KevTex Fabric is able to offer heigthened levels of performance while remaining flexible, lightweight, and structurally stable across a wide range of operating temperatures.
Coilhose Pneumatics Winter Grade Air Tool Lubricant!
Winter is coming and so is the cold weather! Keep your air tools, cylinders and accessories working at maximum performance down to -45°F!
Remember to change to Winter Grade Air Tool Lubricant from Coilhose Pneumatics. The ATLW provides enhanced anti-freezing capabilities to the already special formulation that the standard ATL provides.
Available in 4 oz., 16 oz., 32 oz., 1 gallon and even 55 gallon drums.
Contact us for information firstname.lastname@example.org
New! FasTest FE+ & FI+ Connection Verification
FasTest is Adding SMART Technology To the Most Trusted Quick Connectors in the Industry!
Connection Verification enabled FasTest quick connectors provide an electrical signal that the quick connectors have properly actuated!
- Reduce waste caused by failed connectors
- Automatically start leak tests from the connection verification electrical output signal
- Increase throughput by removing preprogrammed delays in automated applications
- Eliminate other expensive components that provide similar feedback with less accuracy
Coilhose Typhoon Caddy! The perfect partner for your Typhoon Blow Gun!
Coilhose is introducing the New Typhoon Caddy!
The Typhoon Caddy holds your Typhoon Blow Gun and tips when not in use.
Item No. TH-KIT
- Stores your Typhoon Blow Gun and Tips Safely
- Includes and Holds Two Tips (SAT12 & SNT-3) and Adapter (HFN-ADP)
- Magnet on the back to quickly secure to metal surfaces
- Mounting holes to install to wood or sheetrock
New Pyrotex ZIP - Zipper Closure Firesleeve!
Atlantex Manufacturing Corporation is now offering Pyrotex ZIP - Zipper Closure Firesleeve!
Pyrotex ZIP is fabricated from either Pyrotex Industrial Knit or Pyrotex Aerospace-grade Braid Firesleeve, stitched with a high temperature Nomex backer with a brass teeth Zipper Closure system.
Benefits of a Zipper Closure
- Higher working temperature (Continuous: 500°F/260°C, Short term: 2200°F/1200°C)
- Closure will not melt when exposed to flame
- More reliable closure
- No puckering when line flexes or bends
Pyrotex End Dip high temperature silicone coating
- End sealing for Pyrotex sleeving and blanket
- High temperature industrial coating
- Reduces end fray and fluid wicking
- Fast cure time at room temp.
- Excellent adhesion without priming
- Resists fluids and high temp.
NOW STOCKING ATLANTEX PRODUCTS!
We are pleased to announce that we are now stocking the Atlantex products in our Aurora, ON warehouse! You can view the product offering at www.atlantexmfg.com.
Contact us for details!
Atlantex New Product: Tufftex ZIP!
Atlantex Mfg now offers the ability of fabricating zippers with their urethane-coated, 1050-denier ballistic Nylon sleeving.
Benefits of sleeving with Tufftex ZIP is an easy and quick way to install and uninstall the sleeve without the need to disconnect lines.
Protection for hydraulic hoses, wires, cables and many additional components.
Availibility is custom made-to-length.
Resistant to acids, oils, solvents, environmental exposure, and UV-impingement.
Applications include mining, equipment, forestry, agriculture, trucking and automotive
Thread Identification Kits from Fittings Unlimited!
Fittings Unlimited Inc. now offers an NPT/UN Thread Identification Kit in addition to the Metric ID Kit they already offer.
This kit for male and female SAE threads includes: NPT/NPSM, O-Ring Face Seal, 37° JIC, Flareless, Straight Thread R-Ring, 45° Flare, Inverted Flare and Brass Compression.
Kit includes carrying case, 45 anodized aluminum gauges sized from 1/8-27 to 2 1/2-12 for pipe and 5!6-24 to 2 -1/-12 for UN/UNF 2A/2B threads, Thread and Port Guide book and laminated NPT/UN Thread ID chart.
Spectroline Industrial Highlight!
Industrial systems leak more than just fluids... they leak money! Use Spectroline dyes as part of a diagnostic/preventitive maintenance program.
Check out the new and improved Video to view the benefits and capabilities of Spectroline leak detection solutions.
Make sure you also check out the Fluid Safe Video while you're on the page!
Contact Us for Details.
Reelcraft Website now offers 360° Reel Images
Reelcraft's interactive catalog on their website now includes 360° reel images for multiple reels.
Products with this feature will have a 360 icon. Click on the 360 icon to see the image.
Click here to see a 360° image of Reelcraft's 7859 OLP http://www.reelcraft.com/catalog
Atlantex Manufacturing Product Spotlight: KevTex K Roller Covers
Atlantex Manufacturing is pleased to announce additional production capacity for their KevTex K Knit Kevlar protective sleeving. They have also bolstered their capacity for the production of both standard and custom-engineered KevTex K Roller covers.
KevTex K Roller Covers are manufactured using a tight knit construction to produce seamless, one-piece protective tubes, ideal for use in the glass and metal processing industries.By utilizing the highest quality Kevlar yarns, Atlantex is able to manufacture durable, long-lasting, high-performance roller covers which are fully customizable to best suit virtually any application. The soft surface of KevTex K Roller Covers will not mar, scratch, or damage delicate surfaces, and provides worry-free handling of sensitive parts.
KevTex Roller Covers are extremely resistant to abrasion and cut-through hazards, and demonstrate exceptional thermal stability in extreme temperatures. These impressive physical characteristics make KevTex K an ideal roller cover choice in glass production, where sharp edges can cause cutting and tearing failures, and in aluminum extrusion applications where high temperatures demand the use of performanc textiles. KevTex K has a uniform wall thickness and excellent flexibility so it is able to conform to a roller's shape, provided a smooth roller surface.
Spacer bars, guide rollers, runout rollers, quench rollers, and conveying rollers can all benefit from KevTex K.
CFA Industries Inc. is now Representing ATLANTEX MANUFACTURING CORPORATION!
We are pleased to announce that CFA Industries Inc. is now representing Atlantex Manufacturing Corporation in Eastern Canada!
Atlantex Manufacturing Corporation has rapidly grown to be a world leader in the manufacture of solutions-based technical textiles serving the industrial, automotive, and appliance markets. With over 50 years of expertise in the manufacture and coating of braided, knitted, and woven textiles, Atlantex Manufacturing Corporation produces the highest quality thermal and abrasion protection sleeves. Their product offering includes:
- Pyrotex Firesleeve
- Pyrotherm Products
- Abrasion Products
- Kevlar Products
- Reflect-Therm Products
NEW DESIGN of Coilhose Solid State Automatic Drains!
Solid State Automatic Drains use an electronic timer to routinely open a drain valve and evacuate built-up condensation from your compressed air system. This unit can be plumbed to drain a series of drops or even be plumbed into the bottom of a compressor tank.
Installation consists plumbing the unit into the system, and powering the unit with 110V AC electric.
Equipped with a 6 foot grounded electric cord
- Works with 110V AC with 60 or 50 hz
- Cycle Time from 1 to 45 minutes
- Drain Time from 1 to 15 seconds
- Can be Cycled Manually
- Operating Temperature: 107°F to 120°F
HDB Series Decompression Block Couplers now offered by Holmbury!
Holmbury's HDB Series is a block coupler designed for the quick changeover of hydraulic attachments for skid steer loaders, compact loaders, backhoe loaders and compact utility vehicles. The decompression feature enables the operator to alleviate trapped pressure, allowing the quick and easy connection of various attachmets.
- Operator friendly decompression system allows for easy connection and disconnection with trapped residual pressure
- Pull activation feature prevents accidental system decompression
- All couplers are flat face and are designed to the ISO 16028 Standard
- Low profile coupler design minimizes side loading
- Coupler arrangement can be order in 1/2" for standard flow or 3/4" for high flow applications
- Case drain coupler is standard 3/8"
- Accessible design allows for servicing of internal components
Holmbury's New HTN Series Poppet style couplings with a guided poppet
- Poppet style minimizes pressure drop and creates an effective seal whilst allowing high flow rates
- Elongated nose and poppet design allows for simple connection and disconnection
- Bidirectional flow
- Available thread sizes from 1/4" to 2"
- Designed for usage in general hydraulic systems, machine tool, test equipment, agricultural, and other mobile hydraulics
Holmbury's New IAP Series - Connect under pressure female couplings!
Holmbury IAP Series female couplings connect with standard ISO A and DIN ISO 5675 size 12 male couplings. They can be connected and disconnected by hand even when the male coupling has a static pressure of 25 bar. The IAP female will need to be at zero pressure.
IAP Series female couplings should be mounted on a bracket or bulkhead by utilizing the grooves in the outer sleeve and circlips or similar fixtures.
- Connect with a "regular" male that can be under pressure
- Equivalent to Parker RSD and Faster 3CFPV female couplings
- Positive, quick connection ensured by the snap together locking ball system
- When connected the male and female halves can rotate, even under pressure, thus avoiding any torsional stress in the flexible hoses
- Applications: tractors and agricultural equipment, general industrial where a bulkhead/bracket mounting facility is required
SP Series High Pressure Poppet Type Screw Couplings from Holmbury!
Holmbury High Pressure Poppet Type Screwed Couplings are designed to withstand high pressures and pressure pulses. High pressure pulses create forces that act to separate the male and female couplings. These screwed couplings have a screw thread retaining mechanism that distributes the separating forces over a large surface area, thus eliminating brinelling.
- Screw thread retaining mechanism to elminate brinelling
- Connection and disconnection can be performed even with a low residual hydraulic pressure in teh line
- Applications: mobile plant, agricultural implements and general industrial equipment
NEW TO REELCRAFT! HEAVY DUTY, COMPACT REELS FOR UP TO 100' OF HOSE OR CORD
AVAILABLE JUNE 2016
Reelcraft's spring retractable Series L 70000 cord reels are designed to handle up to 100' of 12 gauge cord.
Reelcraft's Series 70000 hose reels are designed to accomodate up to 100' of 3/8" I.D. or 75" of 1/2" I.D. hose.
- Custom design - reels are 25% smaller than heavy duty Series 80000 reels
- All-steel electrical enclosure - offers a stronger, more durable protective cover of electrical components
- Versatility - The guide arm adjusts to seven different positions for versatile mounting and a wide range of applications
- Guide Rollers - the one piece design and stainless steel pins offer greater strength and easier serviceability
- Safety - The containerized drive spring offers safer and easier handling during maintenance
- Ease of Operation - The high quality, dir cast aluminum hub and two sealed ball bearings produce a smoother spool rotation and easier operation
- UL listed - models are UL listed from 10-20 Amps
New FasTest SurConnect XT Series
Green means go!
- Visual indication of secure connection improves safety
- Easily installed on existing XT Connectors OR available fully assembled
- Lightweight aluminum body reduces strain on operator
- Colour Coded by size for easy recognition
Fluorescent Leak Detection for Aviation Fluid Systems
Aero-Brite™ Universal Fluorescent Leak Detection Dye
Locates all leaks in petroleum- and synthetic-based aviation fluid systems!
Checks an entire system in just minutes! Ideal for use as part of a diagnostic/preventive maintenance program for commercial and military aircraft fuel and fluid systems!
- Airecraft Fuel Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Pneumatic Systems
- Vacuum Systems
- Reciprocating Engine Lubrication Systems
- Turbine Engines
- And Much More!
MADE TO ORDER FITTINGS!!!
Fittings Unlimited Inc has the resources to manufacture special made to order fittings to your own fully drawn prints or your descriptive request.
1. Material Options: Aluminum, Brass, Monel, Steel and Stainless
2. Finish Options: Trivalent, Passivation and Electro Polishing, ETC
3. Quick turnaround
4. Quality of work guaranteed
Holmbury Offers a High Pressure Heavy Duty Screw connect coupling
Holmbury's PTC Series screw connect couplings are designed for heavy duty applications involving very high pressures and severe pulse conditions. Good for applications such as hydraulic jacks, hydraulic hammers, construction plant, mobile equipment, demolition and agricultural industries. Also available in Stainless Steel (PTS Series)
- Can be connected with up teh 50 bar residual pressure in the hydraulic circuit
- Bidirectional flow
- Operating temperatures (with Nitrile seals): -40°C (-40°F) to 106°C (223°F)
New Kit! Leak Tracker™ Leak Detection Kit
Find Leaks and Save Money!
Part No. LTK-441
- Ideal for all industrial fluid system applications
- Treats up to 64 gallons of oil-based fluid
- Works with ALL oil- and water-based fluorescent dyes, including difficult-to-fluoresce yellow, white and blue dyes -- even dirty fluids
FasTest Inc. Introduces New Quick Connect for Fuel Rail Testing!
Introducing the newest connector to the 70 series product family, specifically designed to fit 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" standard fuel rail profiles.
- incorporates one handed, sleeve actuation to create a leak-tight external connection to standard fuel rails
- Engineered with a high flow design that is ideally suited for hot engine run testing, and the connector's instant push pull connection improves throughout during cold engine leak testing and fuel rail component testing.
In heavy-duty applications Super-Duty-Swivels™ offer a mutliple bearing race design for superior side load strength and added load bearing support.
The inner and outer ball bearing races are integrally designed and machined within tight tolerances into the hardened metal of the male stem and female body providing a rigid track for the balls to roll freely, yet securely.
FasTest "EZ Connect ZF" Connectors
Wide Tolerance Connectors for Formed Tubes
*Fits a range of tube sizes for flexibility and versatility
*Self-aligning seal reduces failures & operator errors
*Service and repair in the field
*Intuitive one hand operation
*Colour coded handles simplify use in multiport systems
Tub O'Towels available through CFA Industries Inc.
Removes stains other won't including: grease, tar, ink, paint, permanent marker and other hard-to-remove soils
*** No water necessary
Available 40's, 90's and Individual packs
Spectroline Introduces a Leak Detection Kit for Marine Applications!
The fastest, easiest and most accurate way to find fuel, oil and hydraulic leaks in small to medium sized craft! Comes with two uniquely coloured fluorescent dyes to distinguish between different leaking fluid systems.
For more information, contact email@example.com or phone our Customer Service Department at 905-713-3926.
Fittings Unlimited Inc. is offering O-ring Kits and Cat Flange Adapters!
Check them out at www.fittingsunlimited.com
Now Stocking PSI Projectiles and Launchers!
CFA Industries Inc. is excited to announce that we are now stocking a direct equivalent to the Ultra Clean products in Canada! PSI manufactures, markets and distributes a family of revolutionary air tools for the cleaning of hose, tube and pipe from 3mm to 120mm across a wide range of industries. From hydraulics to refrigeration, food and beverage, aerospace, telecommunications, construction, marine, mining and offshore oil and gas
* Hose, Tube & Pipe Projectiles * Projectile Launchers * Nozzle & Adapter Rings * Kits and Accessories
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our Customer Service Department at 905-713-3926.
NOW STOCKING CROSS!!!
We are pleased to announce that we are once again STOCKING Cross Manufacturing at CFA Industries Inc.
Cross produces one of the most extensive hydraulic component lines on the market today. Over 63 years experience in product testing and design assure top performance and a long reliable service life for all CROSS products.
* Directional flow and pressure control valves * Gear pumps and motors * Filters * Accumulators * Gear boxes * Adapters * Manifolds * Welded and Tie Rod Cylinders
CFA Industries Inc. is now located at: 40 Engelhard Drive, Unit #6 Aurora, ON L4G 6X6
Our Phone Number and Fax numbers have stayed the same!
Toll Free: 877-644-4403